Everyday Mediation- Student Manual
Your dedicated members/ employees working together will enhance your organization’s climate in a positive manner with our easy-to-follow instructional manual.
This Manual is 194 pages.
This mediation program provides 8 training sessions. Participants are educated in the following:
- Skills and theories of mediation
- Practical conflict management
- The causes of conflict
- Conflict management styles
- Dealing with angry people
- Cross-cultural mediating skills
- Co-mediating and mediating solo
- Mediating techniques: the art of neutrality, the art of questioning, and the art of listening
- Writing a workable agreement
- Realistic role plays for hands-on practice
- Critical thinking, communications, and public speaking skills